Target Species: fox, coyote, bobcat, raccoon and more.
- Offset Jaw
- Inside Jaw Spread: 4-3/4”
- Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 5-1/8”
- Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 4-5/8”
- Pan dimensions: 1-3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Chain: 10” of #2 Chain (12 total links)
- Swivels: Two Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate. One at end of chain.
- Total Chain Length: 13-1/4” including swivel
- Weight: 1.50 pounds
The Bridger #1.75 Coilspring Square Jaw comes stock with a night latch dog and double posted pan, heavy swivels, quality straight link machine chain, music wire springs, and an added baseplate with D-Ring. Some trappers will want to outside laminate this trap with 3/16″ rod and with these dimensions it will come in just under the magic 5-1/2″ outside jaw spread that some states require. In field testing in several states this trap proved itself on fox, coyotes, bobcats, and raccoon. This is a tremendous trap for the mixed species trapper.